“Annette has a unique ability and insight to enable a dreamer to become a dream-maker, from those starting the journey to seasoned professionals, as well organizations and businesses, with emphasis on all forms of media she confidently comes alongside to see dreams realized.”
As a true connector she has a flair to link clients to key opportunities which will expand their impact and win in the marketplace, chiefly using relevant media such as radio, television, movies, social media, and other outlets, including event promotion.
Author of Audacious Consulting’s Dream Launching Manual, as well as a past radio host, pod-caster, blog writer, social media presence, and creative force.
Annette holds a MA in Human Services, Executive Leadership and a BA in Christian Ministry.
It is her goal to launch (or come alongside during the process) individuals and organizations (business, non profit, organic) into their God-given roles. As a mother of four and a grandmother to seven, her heart is always connected to the home front as well as keeping her eyes on possibilities locally, nationally, and worldwide.
Annette lives in Eugene, Oregon but can and has worked with people nationally as well as few internationally via technology.
She is a member of Christian Women in Media Association’s Speaker Bureau, having held administrative roles as well as led and co-led the CWIMA LNet group locally; she is the leader for Hollywood Prayer Network for the Eugene, Oregon area, among other involvements and and a long list of endeavors.
Contact Annette at Audacious Consulting & Media & move forward with a skilled-partner at your side!
DON’T GO IT ALL ALONE!
A Few Special Honors
- Oregon Fire Fest Honored for Entrepreneurship and Marketplace Ministry 2016
- CWIMA West Coast/Hollywood Exceptional Service Award presented by Actress, Jennifer O’Neil 2015
- CWIMA Outstanding Service Award for National Associate Membership Director 2014-2018
- Christian Chamber Northwest Member of the Year 2013
- CWIMA Local Network Leader Achievement Award 2017-2018
- CWIMA Outstanding Leadership in Service 2021-2022 CWIMA Communication Team
- CWIMA President’s Club Silver Award for Outstanding Leader in Media 2022-2023